Guide Price £6,980,000
A stunning seven bedroom residence built by Octagon Development 3 years ago. Located on a prime residential road in the exclusive Coombe Estate, within walking distance to Holy Cross Prep, Rokeby School and Marymount International. The property benefits from 0.42 of an acre with 4 reception rooms and kitchen/breakfast/family Room. Located within the prestigious Coombe estate with stunning views over the golf course, this six bedroom family home offers spacious accommodation over three floors with lift access and westerly backing landscaped gardens.
With Richmond Park to the north and Wimbledon Common to the north east, Coombe Hill is a prestigious and sought after private estate, conveniently located for the Royal Borough of Kingston Upon Thames town centre.
Home of the renowned Coombe Wood Golf Course, whilst also being easily accessible to the A3, the area, which was once wild woodland used for hunting and public fairs, now offers some of the most affluent and private roads, as well as excellent local amenities and schooling.
The A3 offers easy access into central London (10 miles) and both Gatwick and Heathrow airports via the M25 motorway, whilst local train stations include Kingston, New Malden and Norbiton – which provide frequent services to London Waterloo with its underground links throughout the city.
As well as the two golf courses, the area offers a wide range of recreational facilities including tennis clubs, squash clubs and is also within easy access of Kingston Gate for access to Richmond Park – an area of outstanding beauty offering a picturesque parkland setting, ideal for picnics and dog walking. Theatres at Wimbledon and Richmond are also popular alternatives to the West End, together with an excellent choice of restaurants.
- Attractive front entrance door with glazed sidelights
- Impressive marble floored entrance hall
- Lift access to all floors
- Marble tread staircase with glass balustrades and walnut hand rail
- High gloss, handcrafted linear style kitchen units with contrasting stone worktop
- Extensive range of built-in Miele appliances and refrigeration equipment, separate washing machine and tumble dryer in utility room
- Sliding pocket doors between the kitchen and dining room
- Drawing room with contemporary gas fireplace
- Spacious Master bedroom suite with sitting area and en-suite bathroom, dressing room and terrace
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Underfloor heating to ground and first floor
- Spacious Games Room to second floor
- Chilled air system with photo voltaic renewable energy solar technology
- Pre-wired surround sound system to all principle reception rooms and Master Suite
- Programmable lighting to ground floor habitable rooms, all first floor bedrooms, landing and second floor lounge landing
- Interior scheme co-ordinating carpets, flooring, wall tiling and wallpaper is included
- NACOSS approved security system
- Secure electronically controlled entrance gates with video link to the property
- Fully landscaped and well screened grounds of approximately 0.42 acres
- Integral garaging with electronically controlled up and over door
- Large front forecourt area for visitors’ parking
- Fine architectural detailing with extensive use of stonework and bespoke joinery
- West facing rear sun terrace, ideal for alfresco dining and entertaining in the summer months
- Professionally designed landscaping scheme to front and rear gardens