Guide Price £4,750,000
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Receptions
A well presented 5/6 bedroom detached family house built circa 2011 to very high specifications with beautiful landscaped gardens offering 6,600 sq ft of living space, including formal and informal reception space, separate cinema room, study, games room above the triple garage and six baths.
- Exclusive Private Road off Kingston Hill and within minutes walking of Richmond Park
- Presented in excellent order throughout, built only six years ago
- Accommodation in excess of 6,700 Square Feet
- Five Bedrooms, Six Bathrooms (5 En Suite ), Games Room/Annex/Office Drawing/Dining Room,Study,Family Room/Home Cinema, Kitchen/Breakfast/Living Room,Boot Room,Laundry Room
- Double Glazed throughout, under floor heating, heat recovery system
- Beautiful Mature Landscaped Gardens of approx 0.46 of an acre
- Large Forecourt with Triple Garage
- Concrete flooring with Concrete insulated external walls and Solar Panels to the roof
- Heat Recovery System
Coombe Ridings is located off Kingston Hill and is conveniently located close to Kingston Town Centre with its excellent shopping facilities, as is the A3 trunk road offering fast access to Central London and both Gatwick and Heathrow airports via the M25 motorway network. Train stations at Norbiton and New Malden provide frequent services to Waterloo with its underground links to points throughout the City. The immediate area offers a wide range of recreational facilities including three golf courses, tennis and squash clubs. Richmond Park which is an area of outstanding beauty, provides a picturesque setting in which to picnic, go horse riding, jogging or just take a leisurely walk is a short walk away from Ladderstile Gate. Theatres at Richmond and Wimbledon are also popular alternatives to the West End together with an excellent choice of restaurants. There are also numerous schools for all ages, both Public, State and International, with three being within a short walking distance from the house on George Road.